
I hope everyone had a great week end and safe week end! We had a good Valentines Day. We had dinner at home which was nice. and we just hung out.
Yesterday we went to church and heard and AWESOME Message!
After lunch we let the girls play outside and we went for a walk. It was pretty chilly out, so we made sure to bundle up really good, but it was so nice to get out of the house and into the fresh air.





Today marks one month since i/we lost baby August. God has brought us through it and im so thankful for that. I still have some hard days but the good days def. out number the harder days. Thanks again for the prayers and support!
Well i guess that is all i have for today. Have a great week.

2 comments:
Awe I can't believe how big Celina is getting! :) I remember when you found out you were prego with her! haha.
Still praying for you and your little family!
<3 you!
Update, update, update! (That's me chanting, lol) :-D
Post a Comment