I am going to do a very short update about our trip and where we are at today.
On Friday Jan 9th we left and headed to Fort Lauderdale FL.
We arrived on Saturday. It was so nice to be in the BEAUTIFUL Sunshine and warm air. Matt thought i was silly but i needed and enjoyed the sun.
On Sunday we went to see what was around and what we were going to do for the week. We took our first trip to the beach which the girls loved of course. We didnt swim we just walked along the sand and played in it.
^This was me doing CG's hair. She has hair like me and it gets very tangly so on this day she was crying and CF was hugging her trying to make her feel better. What a sweet sister!


On Monday- we went to the Miami zoo. It was a lot of fun! We rode the tram thing they have around the zoo, and we rode these really neat bikes called Limo-Bike. I loved it, and had a great time.
^ Isnt my hubby a cutie? Oh how i LOVE him. Oh how i am SOOO Thankful for him... and Oh how he can make me laugh and smile when i need it the most. He is so silly!
^ Driving through Miami to the ZOO!
^isn't the entrance to the zoo Beautiful?!?!
Our Limo-Bike! This silly thing made the day SOO GREAT! It was so much fun and of course if you know Matt and his humor, you would know he had to act silly while "driving" it
^ Oh man my "Big Little Girl" Is getting soo big, and so Pretty!
I loved this pic of CF walking back and forth back and forth while waiting on the tram thing.
^ I cant get over how big she is getting
^ These things are just as scary in person as they are in the Lion King movie! I didnt like them at ALL! That one paced all around.
^ I LOVE Monkeys.... and Gorillas :-)
^ The Girls riding the limo-bike
^CG like the Flamingos. and loved that they are PINK!
^CG
^CG looking at the Animals are we rode the tram around
^ CF is all smiles riding on the tram
^ and she was really silly while riding the tram



^ he was a VERY Messy eater!
^ They had a great time, and it wore them out

^ This is how CF looked most of the time in FL. Sunglass on upside down and all.After the zoo we went to Miami Dolphin mall. It was nice to walk around and see Miami a little bit.

^ CF doesn't usually fall asleep like this... She was WORE OUT!
^ CG was tired too as we waited for dinner then she perked up.On Tuesday. it rained so we did some shopping and went to the beach again for the girls to play. The water was too cold to swim in with the wind blowing but they enjoyed playing in the sand.



^ How beautiful!
^ Nana and CG with their Sand castle or Sand man
^ CG made her own chair haha
^ CG listening to the ocean her a shell... she is so silly ... and smart






They LOVED the sand!On Wend, we went to Chuck E Cheese the girls played and had a great time. I cant remember what we did after that...hopefully it will comeback to me.








Messy hands after Chuck E Chesse.... and Cotton candy :-D
That evening for dinner we ate at Joes Crab Shack... It was very yummy

^ CF LOVES sour cream, ketchup, and Ranch dressing....
^Oh how i love him
^CG busy writing, drawing and coloring like always! She amazes me!
Oh Thursday we ran some errands and around town. got out hotel room packed up ready to leave out on Friday.
^ CF's hair was so funny... and CG wouldn't open her eyes b/c she had Shampoo on her hairWe left Ft Lauderdale on Friday to head to North Florida to visit with to of my Moms friends. Im happy we were able to do this!
^ Mama duck and her 4 baby ducks. We fed them and the girls thought they were so cute!
Can you believe what we saw while driving down the interstate!??! I didnt know you could just carry a Tiger in the back of your truck!
On Sat. we drove into Atlanta. We went to the mall. We went to the American girl doll store and i got CF a new "bigger girl" back pack Now we are relaxing in the hotel room getting ready for tomorrow... were planning on going to the CocaCola factory.








^ This is CF when we were leaving our hotel. She wanted to ride so then she was in a "tent"And im sure some of you are wondering about our Baby August...
I lost Baby August on Friday Jan 16th after a few hours of labor. We are very sad but we know God is in control and has a plan for us.
I just wanted to let everyone know im doing ok and handling things as expected. Thank you for your cont. prayers. God has been in control of this whole situation before i ever became pregnant- and i know this. He planned this trip to come at a MUCH NEEDED time and he planned every detail down to every breath we would and will take. I am so thankful to serve a all knowing, not all understanding God!
As a New friend said to me today "One day we will hold our baby(s) in Heaven and know they never knew anything but the Beauty of Heaven". Her saying this and me reading it over again brings tears to my eyes and helps me smile through the pain . I dont think she reads my blog but if she did i would want her to know what a blessing she has been to me through all of this and how i hated she has experienced the same pain and grief but how i am so blessed to have "met" her and to have her as a new friend. Thank you again friend!
We did have a wonderful vacation... all things considering! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

4 comments:
I'm so glad you had such a nice, refreshing trip! Can't wait to see pics!!
I'm so very sad about Baby August, but happy he's safe in the arms of Jesus. Your new friend sounds very, very special ;)
LOVE all the pics!!! Of course, I like reading the blog postings too, but it's more fun reading with the pics ;-) . That zoo looks amazing! And the beach looks so beautiful!!
I enjoyed the pics of Celina's party and Christmas and all too. So fun to get a glimpse of the faces in action behind the stories :0)
Hi there,
Thank you for your comment on my blog! Your daughters are beautiful!! I am so sorry about your baby August. What a perfect time for a vacation! I could have used one last week too! ;o) I am so sorry you had to go through all of the physical and emotional pain of losing a child. It's the hardest thing I've ever been through, and only those who've been there truly understand. May God heal your heart and body and bring you comfort and peace as you remember the time you had with your baby and look forward to the day you will meet your angel in Heaven.
Don't know if you know it or not, but I live in Nashville :)
Hope you have a nice week,
Adrienne
Hi, I saw your comment on Adrienne's Blog. Just wanted to stop by and tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I lost my 4th in August... but God is so faithful and now I am so happy to share that I am 22 weeks pregnant with a healthy, thriving baby! Miscarriage is so hard, and I find that it is so very misunderstood. Only those who have been there truly understand the love that you can feel for this little life that you've never met before. It certainly does not matter that you didn't get to hold him/her or feel them move yet. It was life, breathed by God... not everyone understands. I will pray for you- for peace and continued healing both emotionally and physically. And I will certainly pray for your little girl. With our 3rd baby we lost we had already told our little girl about the pregnancy and she was so excited. I will never forget having to sit down and explain to her that the baby was in heaven. It was horrible. This pregnancy we waited until I was about 17 weeks or so before we told her just to be safe.
Anyway, didn't mean to write a novel, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking of you and will be praying for you!
Post a Comment