CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Long time no blog...

So its been a long time since i started this blog and havent ever kept up with it. Well im going to try to start again. So todays blog is going to try to check up to where we are now...

My girls are doing good. Getting very big very quickly. CF is almost 2! I cant believe it!!! Her seizures are being controlled so all is good there... She does have an upcoming MRI on the 17th of this month since her brain should be fully developed and formed compared to last time since she was so young. Im sure all will be fine w/ her. I think CF is going to be a Cat for Halloween
I think shell be too cute

CG is almost 4 1/2 Which totally blows my mind! Seems like yesterday she was a baby too. She is in preschool and LOVING IT! She goes to BelleAire preschool- They are so awesome there! They do lots with them and make it so fun. She is going to a GI Specialtist on the 17th b/c of tummy problems Hopefully well find something out then. Other than that all is well. And CG is going to be a Titans Cheerleader for Halloween She is soo excited. CG has also recently started Gymnastics . She loves it and she is pretty good at it.

Matt is still working at the same place. Hes been there about 3 years. He is an awesome husband and father. I couldnt have been more blessed with a better husband. I am still a stay at home Mom and i love it! The girls are growing so fast and time is flying by. I really enjoy being home and being able to raise them.

Matt and I have been playing coed softball together Season is almost over we have had a pretty good over all season.

Ok well i guess that has us caught up to speed on where we are.... hope all is well!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Celina looks so different in this picutre than the Feb picture. Look at them pig tails now!. You forgot to tell about her talking so much now too. Think she has been listening to her big sister. Celina's Mommy thinks she is so funny.