I have a few things i was going to update on believe it or not Lets see... what have we done since i last posted...
We went to the circus on Friday the 3rd. We had awesome seats and the girls loved it! Me and the girls rode an Elephant. They played w/ their light up toys and sat so well during the circus. We had a great evening.
Saturday- Matt and I did a little shopping, then went to see the movie Fireproof! The movie is very very good. It is totally worth the money to go see it in the movie theater, and totally worth it to invest in your marriage. Then after the movie we went out to dinner and Camino... I know if you know us really well you arent suprised =) We had an enjoyable evening on our "Date Day"
Sunday- was Church, Lunch, AWESOME Titans game 5-0, Naps, Church again then... Movie night here at our house. We all got in our Jammies, Popped Popcorn, baked cookies, ate M&M's, the girls had juice, and we all sat on our bed and watched a movie together. The girls called it a slumber party and it was lots of fun. There is nothing like family time! I love it!
Today CG had her 2nd day at gymnastics. She is doing so well. She can now do a black flip, jump on a trampoline and do a big spinny thing, and most importantly she loves it! CF sits there the whole hour saying Me jump NOW Mommy... Me jump now. She doesnt understand when i tell her she has to be 2 then shell be in gymnastics then too. Or maybe she just doesnt care because she wants to do it NOW :-)
Speaking of CF saying that at gymnastics- she is talking soo much these days. She says some funny things... Such as "Hush (name)", Help me (name), Watch me (name), NO Sissy (we hear this one alot ( : ) Me do it, Ouch Mommy (when im doing her hair... even if it doesnt hurt), Wheres (Name) No Thank You, Please Mommy, (Name) Sit Down, Me bow?, I want (object), Out (name), Me eat eat, Me play, Shh Wee Biaper(Diaper), Top Off, Where Babby(Wheres Abby Cadabby doll)and soo much more... She is one funny funny little girl. I always joke saying, Matt, CF and one of my best friends Kelly are the funniest people i know, and they run a race. CF truely is very very funny. CG is so smart, and she def. says and does her own funny things. They are so alike but yet so different. There is nothing better in this world that being a Wife, and Mommy. I always knew, even from a very little girl, that i wanted to be a wife and mommy, but I love it more than i ever could imagine. I am so thankful for my wonderful Husband, Daughters, family and friends! Thanks for reading, hope all is enjoying this site, And im working on getting pictures up!

No comments:
Post a Comment