Hum... so since i last posted...
My hubbys Grandpa turned 88! We went to his party and had a good time!


CG had a Valentines Day party at school. She loved getting to pass out her Valentine cards are getting to "read" the ones she got!



CF got her FIRST hair cut on Feb. 17th! She was so funny! She sat SO Still! And she was so happy that it was cut! After he was done she felt it and smiled so big and kept saying "Aw, feels good". She walked out of his "room" and had to show everyone on her way out! She was so proud and too cute!
These were before her hair cut...

These were during her hair cut... Look at still she is sitting

And these were after her hair cut


CG went to see the Wizard of Oz play which she really enjoyed.
We went to Tys 3rd birthday party, which of course the kids had a BLAST at! And of course we did too!

I turned 24 and had a great Birthday. We celebrated with all of my best friends! And of course family!

I got to eat at Apple Bees with Cracker Barrel Brownie for desert (which is FREE when its your birthday and I had no clue).
I go to eat at Fuji which is one of my absolute FAVORITE places to eat!
And I got to eat at Fulins which i had never had but was very yummy!
I also cooked Chili one night and we stayed home and Celebrated.We did some "outreach work" through Church. We delivered some goodies to the EMT people and that was a lot of fun!
It snowed(3-1-09).. and a lot for TN! The girls had a blast! They built a BIG snowman!





I went to the Dr. with my heart beating way too fast all the time and of course it was draining me. I found out that i had lost way to much blood when i had baby August and had become Anemic. PRAISE God it was something that wasn’t serious! Major heart problems run in my family so of course i was a little nervous but very hopeful and had peace about it! I am taking some meds for 6 wks then go back and have blood work redrawn and will most likely get to come off the med then (crosses fingers).
CG is now playing Baseball... Yup that’s right.. Baseball Not T-ball! She is soo excited and loves the idea of it! We went to the ball field with her whole team for the 1st time this week and she had a BLAST!! She cant wait for the next practice and talks about it every day! Matt is going to be assistant coach so that is pretty exciting too!
We had a fun play date with some Great friends! We went to the discovery center which the kids love and ate a yummy lunch at toots!
We went to a "New Comers Dinner" at Church. It was very informative and let us know a lot of details about the church. We haven’t joined yet but maybe some day :-D
CFwent to the Neurologist this past Monday. Her dr is very pleased with her and the Improvements she is making! She is still on Seizure meds and will be for a while. Matt and I are fine with this and have total peace about this! God has led us the whole way through this experience and we are sooo thankful for that! The bad part of the Appt was finding out that her Neurologist, whom we love very much, will be moving to Texas and this was the last time she will be seeing Celina before she moves! We are very excited for her but so sad to see her go! She has been with us since Celina started with the Seizures A YEAR AND HALF ago ( i know i cant believe its been that long)! She is such and Awesome dr and so easy to work with and talk to! We will miss her greatly!
Well I think that sums up what we have been up to in a nut shell.
CG has Picture day at pre-school tomorrow. I’m very excited about this and hope she does well :-D You know me im a scrapbooker and a memory Mommy so I want a good pic.
She also has ball practice again this week. and Her and Celina are in a fashion show on Sat. So we will be busy again!
Hope all is well with everyone!



2 comments:
What a fun little busy family you are! :-D ...never a dull moment in your lives!! Loved all the updates. Even though I talk to you almost everyday there's still new stuff I find out reading your blog. So much fun!
Hooray for an update! You have been busy! :) You'll have to tell me when Chloe's games are! and I can't believe she's playing baseball and not T-ball! wowsers! Have a great rest of the week and see you Sunday!
Post a Comment