Well i had some good post ideas... then sat down to post and lost everything so now my post turned into Random Ramblings. Oh yea starting to get into this blogging world haha. As most of you know im a terrible writer and even worse speller. So here is some Random facts about me....
Tomorrow is Friday which will be 2 weeks since i lost Baby August. This road still has lots of ups and downs but i have been pretty busy the past few days so its had more ups than downs.
Our WII money was def. $$ well spent... we play it way too much but love it! Our whole family plays and we get lots of laughs from it along with some good memories! Even Chloe loves it... and is actually pretty good at it!
I LOVE the movie Fireproof! I think every one should see it! No matter married or single, younger or older, married and in trouble or just preventing trouble! I have a true passion about this movie and i truly think it can save marriages and even more than that i think it can bring people to Christ! I LOVE this movie!
My husband is the BEST! I love him with all of my heart.
I am 23 will be 24 in Feb.
I have been married for 4 years in May!
I met my amazing hubby in Spanish class in HS... Yea we are forsure H.S. sweet hearts!
I became a Christian when i was in 8th grade. Feb 28th 1999
I am a Mommy to the 2 most BEAUTIFUL little girls in the world!
I have recently become a Mommy of a Baby in Heaven.
I have the BEST FRIENDS in the world and Life wouldn't be as wonderful without them
I have a Brother who is 11 years older than me.
I was born in the boro and have lived here all my life
I was 19 when i had my first Child.
I am a stay at home Mom and LOVE IT
If i would have finished college i would have loved to have become and RN and work in Labor and delivery or in the Neonatal Unit
I am one of the worlds Worst spellers
I Love my family traditions and hope they never change.
I LOVE to travel
I Love to scrapbook
I love to Shop even if its just "window shopping"
I loving doing things outside when its warm. Weather its swimming, watching my hubby play ball, or just going for a walk on a nice day.
I have a gym membership that i really should use but i need some accountability.
I love playing with my girls and watching them be silly.
I love watching my husband play ball, and could pro live at the ball field if he played everyday.
I Love to eat... which can get me in trouble lol
I hate to clean but love a clean house
I love Christmas and Love for the weather to be Cold and Snowy
I Hate talking on the phone (Most of the time) But if you text me im good to go :-)
If im going to read its either the Bible or Romance novels... Im a sucker when it comes to people falling in love
My daughters are my pride and joy!
Ok well thats enough random info on me for today and enough ramblings... i hope everyone has a wonderful week end!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That list looks a little familiar!!!
Post a Comment