I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
A few things im Thankful for are:
-My Wonderful Husband
-My precious Daughters
- My Family
- My Friends
- My salvation
+ a lot more!
On Thursday the 20th CG had her class Thanksgiving. They had a great time. They didnt have "traditional Thanksgiving foods" but they did have some yummy stuff.
The week end was pretty calm over all. I did show window shopping trying to get some ideas for CG and CF for Christmas
Monday CG had Gymnastics, they are really getting into some more difficult things. She is doing pretty well. She does need to work on her balance skills a little but it will all come together im sure.
Tuesday we stayed home. We put CF in her "big girl panties" and started the potty training. Oh what fun... haha... It wasnt too bad. 3 Accidents all day so i guess thats pretty good for her first day.
Wednesday we stayed home again, so we could cont. working on the potty training. That evening the girls made pumpkin cookies to take to Great Nannys and Great Granddaddys. They had a great time decorating the cookies.
Thursday was Thanksgiving of course! We went to my Nanny's house for lunch. It was yummy as always. We watched the Macy parade that morning. CF wanted to see Abby. And of course we watched the Titans play football. CG and my Nanny made a stocking for CG to hang on the door. They had a great time doing this together. For dinner we went to the hubbys parents house.









Friday Mom and i did our Black Friday shopping! I love this! I got a lot of great deals, and finished most of my Christmas shopping! I got up at 3 am and in bed at 11 pm. yea i was pretty worn out by bed time but it was totally worth it!
Saturday we went to see Sesame St. Live! Nana got CF tickets for her birthday, since Abby Cadabby was going to be there! The girls loved the show! After that we ate downtown at the Old Spaghetti factory... Yummy. Then we headed over to the mall to walk around.



























Sunday was my Nannys side of the family Christmas luncheon. It was good to see everyone and eat some yummy food.




Today CG had Gymnastics, and tonight we decorated out Christmas tree! The inside of the house is all decorated for Christmas. I love Christmas!









CF has done very very well with the potty training. One or no accidents the last few days. I hope and Pray she conts to do this well!
Hope all is well with everyone!
P.S. Dont forget CF's 2nd Birthday Party is December 12th at 6 PM



1 comment:
Aw, thanks for sending me the link to you blog! I've enjoyed reading it and looking at all your fun pics!!!
Post a Comment